Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Autel updates on the right track! Improv...
Autel updates on the right track! Improvement is finally here!

2758 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-14 07:38:51

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-01-16 14:14:40
    For all complaints we had about Autel and how they failed to listen to their customers, I also think it is fair to give them some cheers for the fact that they seem to have changed direction.

One of the complaints was we had considered update info like "added 69 functions" and leaving us with the guessing what those functions were. In the current update for Ford, I noticed that we have detailed info about what the update is about.

This is the way to go Autel, AWESOME! I think we do have Ede65 to thank as well since it seems (to me) that his latest 'offensive' has beared good fruits and turned some heads over at Autel. Also I feel that the more active return of  'Support' to the forum has increased awareness with Autel as well. Keep it up folks and keep this vibe going.

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-01-16 22:07:29 (Reply to:Matronix)

That is so true bro we should all thank Autel for keepiny up the good work while under
    stress thanks Autel and EDE65for the great progress.

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    Mech5455

2015-01-17 20:59:42 (Reply to:Matronix)

I think the only reason that Autel is starting to listen to us is because many people are not going to buy updates.  Hopefully if people start buying buggy updates they will continue to listen but given their track record, I seriously don't think they will.  Will Autel prove me wrong, I hope So.  I cannot justify buying updates for the Pro model at 1200 dollars and they didn't even provide any J2534 programming. We need to keep the pressure on them otherwise they will just go back to their normal selves.  PLEASE AUTEL PROVE ME WRONG !!!!

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    tysken

2015-01-18 12:46:52 (Reply to:Matronix)

you talking my words...

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-20 01:18:55 (Reply to:Matronix)

The forum issues were not taken well because of personnel changes. Now, we are aware of the importance of feedback on forum and decide to pay more attention on this. To listen to customers, and help customers.
    We are very grateful to all your concern and efforts in helping us improve our products. 
    Anyway, forum is a place where customers can exchange opions and if we missed any important issue, you can mail to my mailbox, support01@autel.com I check my mails every working day.

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2015-01-22 11:08:05 (Reply to:Autel Support)

thank you for your contact info.... Jeff

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-03-09 17:02:29
     BUMP this message in which I praised Autel for the new way of presenting updates to us.

Don't know why, but as I see it, they dropped this new method and again I see '365 functions added'.. without a single clue about what those updates and functions are. Please don't step back and undo the progress you made...

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-03-09 19:50:26 (Reply to:Matronix)

Your right, they went back to the old way.  We need more information on the updates, especially when people need to decide on whether to buy updates or not.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-03-14 07:38:51
     Support are you paying attention as well please?
  Total1 Pages